What are the types of roulette?
Let’s dedicate this article to the queens of casinos: we are talking about roulette. Surely, we have already written about the origin of this mechanical work that goes back several centuries. In this case, we will enumerate the different types of roulette. We will also describe the current types of casino roulette, up to the most known versions in online casinos. So don’t miss out and follow along, and as always, share your opinion with us!
When it comes to knowing more about casino roulette, it is important to highlight the different types. In light of this, check out some examples below:
- French Roulette
- This is the first modern version of casino roulette. It is made up of 37 numbers, with one place for the number 0. There are also 18 black and 18 red numbers. It is very similar to European roulette in general. The biggest difference is the La Partage rule; in this case, if you bet between black and red, or even or odd numbers, you get half your bet. This is when the ball ends up at zero.
- European Roulette
- When the same situation occurs as above, the player must keep his bet. If you win, you’ll be paid out as usual;
- American Roulette
- This is the one that adds the most advantages to the bankroll! This is because the model has zero and double zero. That is, there are 38 numbers in total, 18 of which are red and 18 black, and zero and double zero;
What should you know about casino roulette?
When it comes to an understanding more about casino roulette, it can be a very promising form of gambling! In fact, it is the most requested type of game in casinos, whether physical or online! Roulette can even be referred to as a great classic in gambling! This helps you understand why it is so popular. But those who are beginning to venture into this universe may face some doubts! And one of the most recurrent ones is precisely choosing the ideal site to test your luck. However, if you are one of the people who have doubts about the subject, know that you are on the right track. This is because, throughout this content, you will have more pertinent information on the subject.
Different roulette wheels and their chances!
Even if it is an analog mechanism, its online version aggregates the same probability in the physical version. In short, they are the same numbers, and the results are generated in a totally random way. In fact, the differences between the roulette types are minimal and do not affect the game dynamics at all.
One of the subtle points is the addition of 0 and 00. This is something that can be noticed by comparing American and European roulette wheels. The small details between them are really small, not affecting in any way the final goal. One strategy that can make sense is to choose the variation that suits you best. Here are a few differentiators about the types that can be played:
- Online Roulette
- Here the game is played against the machine, i.e. in an automated way. In this case, we resort to the use of software, where the results are generated randomly.
- Live Roulette
- Through the use of video-streaming technologies, users can see the draw in real-time! This is the most faithful type of roulette in physical casinos. This is because here, you add all the atmosphere of those environments but on a virtual platform. Learn how to play roulette.
Roulette is one of the oldest games that still retains its original logic and still generates fascination in those caught by its magic. As said above, share with us your experiences and follow more articles!